Personal Protection Specialist
As defined by DCJS, a personal protection specialist means any individual who engages in the duties of providing close protection from bodily harm to any person. Aspis requires that each Personal Protection Specialist holds themselves to the highest standards in all aspects. The Aspis Personal Protection Specialist will be required the perform the following:
Analyst/Junior Analyst is assigned to the Security Intelligence Operations and is responsible for providing protective intelligence to clients and supporting field operations. Primary responsibility is to detect, research and assess threats. All duties will be in accordance with company policies, procedures, and state and federal laws.
- Provide protective services at static posts as assigned
- Provide secure transportation to clients and others as assigned.
- Conduct security advances as necessary.
- Protection Duties
- Provide personal protection for the client.
- Conduct foot patrols of the client’s residential property to detect and deter unwanted activities.
- Patrol and conduct surveillance of activities at various venues.
- Maintain diligent observation efforts throughout assignment.
- Perform security advances as necessary.
- Provide updates to Shift Lead or Assistant Shift Lead regarding client status, threat status or other pertinent information.
- Produce timely, complete and articulate Incident Reports when necessary.
- Provide concise and intelligible verbal reports when necessary.
- Can properly use electronic equipment such as mobile phones, two-way radios, GPS, portable computers, camera monitors, etc.
- Can properly and safely operate assigned vehicles during client movements and when driving administratively.
- Submit timesheets and expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Assist clients as necessary and directed.
- Complete all assigned administrative duties as requested.
- Attend all required initial and retraining programs as required.
- Maintain necessary licenses as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance to include attire and grooming.
- Maintain a level of physical fitness necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Maintain vehicle readiness as required.
Apply For A Career With Aspis Protection Service
Please do not call the office to inquire about your application. We review applications on a regular basis, and if we have a position that fits your resume we will be glad to reach out.